Hello World
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Hey all!! I figured after many, many months of reading so many other blogs that maybe it was time to actually create one. I enjoy reading about what's going on in YOUR lives, so I guess it's time I share a little of what's going on here, so here goes nothin! I can't promise I will have a whole lot to post all too often, but I will do what I can :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
2 comments:
Hey friend!!! I am so glad you are blogging now! I have wondered what you are up to these days! How is teaching going? We have a lot to catch up on!
i'm so excited that you started a blog! we really need to start hanging out more. it's so sad we live so close and never see each other!
Post a Comment