Our "Kimiss Chi"
Thursday, December 11, 2014
Ever since we lived in our apartment we have bought a real Christmas tree. Most years we buy from the same tree lot (set up in the middle of a parking lot). This year when we pulled up there weren't any trees in sight. We were sort of at a loss for what to do. That's where we always go. We like it because rather than trees leaning over, they stand them on posts so you can view them from all angles. And the employees are really nice.
I remembered that there was a similar lot near the school I used to work at, so we drove there. Most of the trees were pretty tiny, but we did spot one perfect "Kimiss chi" to bring home to decorate.
I remembered that there was a similar lot near the school I used to work at, so we drove there. Most of the trees were pretty tiny, but we did spot one perfect "Kimiss chi" to bring home to decorate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment