Six Months!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

I cannot believe you are already six months old! You are developing such a cute little personality and are curious about everything. I love watching you play and listening to your high pitched squeals of excitement. You continue to bring us so much joy.

1.On your six month birthday you promptly decided to learn to push up on your hands and knees and rock back and forth.

2. The day after your six month birthday, your first tooth started to cut through your gums! (bottom right tooth) You only seem a little bothered by it, but I hope it pops up soon for your sake. I'm sure it's awfully painful.

3. We started feeding you a small amount of food each evening. So far you've tried oatmeal and avocado. You like them both.

4. You are mastering sitting up independently.

5. You are very good at scooting around on your belly to reach your toys. You've even started somewhat of an army crawl...well, sort of. You do this break dance type move where you put your left leg way up in the air and then pull yourself forward with your arms.

6. You are becoming more attached to your lovey. And I just may think it's the cutest thing ever.

7. Most of the time you are quite content to play by yourself if we need to get dinner ready or throw in a load of laundry.

8. You've become ticklish. Mainly on your inner thighs, but sometimes your back and bottoms of your feet, too.

9. At your six month check up you weighed 21 pounds 5 ounces (96th percentile), 27 inches long (62 percentile), head circumference 46cm (99th percentile).

Happy Six Months, Baby Boy!
 

No comments: