Post Pregnancy

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I wrote this back in June, but forgot to hit "publish," whoops!

I've officially lost all of the baby weight (+ a little!). But my body is not at all the same. My butt jiggles way more than it used to, yet it's smaller than ever. Well, everything jiggles really. My hips are wider causing me not to be able to wear my pre-pregnancy pants because I cannot button them. And my hair is falling out. By the handful. I'm afraid one day I'm going to wake up bald. Bald, people!

And let's talk about this sweet tooth I've acquired. I used to rarely eat sweets. Given the option, I would choose a second helping of dinner over dessert any day. Now...now I want dessert every night! As soon as we finish dinner I start thinking about what I can have for dessert. I typically don't keep dessert type foods in the house which means we've been loading up and heading out to Dairy Queen or the local fro-yo shop (my new fave!), which isn't so budget friendly. Where in the world did this sweet tooth come from?? Pregnancy does crazy things.

No comments: