Three Months
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
1. I'm pretty sure I found a tooth in your gums this morning. Which explains why all of your pictures look like this:
2. Finding that tooth made me cry. I'm not ready for all these milestones yet. I want you to be my little baby for a while longer.
3. You are getting so good at pushing yourself up and you stay like this for much longer periods now.
4. You have the best giggles.
5. I think we have finally said goodbye to your crazy spastic arms. We just started wrapping the blanket around you with your arms out while you sleep at night.
6. Your eyes are still blue. I hope they stay that way - just like daddy's.
7. We took to you to the oral surgeon to have your lip tie corrected. While that day wasn't fun for any of us, it has helped you nurse better and you are healing just fine. Since we fixed it, hopefully you won't have a gap in your front teeth when they come in - you're welcome.
8. You enjoy reading books and squeal with delight at the pictures.
9. Most days you take a great morning nap, but then you just take very short cat naps throughout the afternoon. Can we work on that please?
10. You are a good sleeper in noisy places - restaurants, visiting kindergarten, etc.
2. Finding that tooth made me cry. I'm not ready for all these milestones yet. I want you to be my little baby for a while longer.
3. You are getting so good at pushing yourself up and you stay like this for much longer periods now.
4. You have the best giggles.
5. I think we have finally said goodbye to your crazy spastic arms. We just started wrapping the blanket around you with your arms out while you sleep at night.
6. Your eyes are still blue. I hope they stay that way - just like daddy's.
7. We took to you to the oral surgeon to have your lip tie corrected. While that day wasn't fun for any of us, it has helped you nurse better and you are healing just fine. Since we fixed it, hopefully you won't have a gap in your front teeth when they come in - you're welcome.
8. You enjoy reading books and squeal with delight at the pictures.
9. Most days you take a great morning nap, but then you just take very short cat naps throughout the afternoon. Can we work on that please?
10. You are a good sleeper in noisy places - restaurants, visiting kindergarten, etc.
Happy Three Months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
He is getting so big! I remember the sadness I felt when Luke's first tooth popped through too. They grow too fast! I can't wait to meet him! :)
Post a Comment