Painting

Monday, September 3, 2012

One of the things on my summer to-do list was to paint a canvas for my craft room. I've had a hard time finding the perfect artwork to hang, but then I found an amazing tutorial of a painting and I could pick my own paint colors to personalize it. I decided I wanted to do two square canvases side by side since I needed to fill up a lot of wall space above my sewing desk.

I started out by painting the canvases a light gray color, then added the grid lines and circles and got to work.






It took about two full days for me to complete the project, but I'm super thrilled with how it turned out!

And it matches the artwork on the other side of the room.

2 comments:

A.K. said...

Oh my goodness! That is amazing- I'm super impressed!!! U are so talented!

Ashley said...

Wow! Looks great! :)