Ten on Tuesday
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
1. My poor blog has been SO neglected lately. I don't even know where to begin to pick back up.
2. This school year has been the most challenging, emotional, hectic, and just down right hard one yet.
3. We are finally into the single digits people. Single digits! We currently have 8 school days with kids remaining. I can do anything for 8 more days.
4. I cannot tell you how pumped I am for sweet summertime.
5. We have 3 more weddings to attend this summer.
6. Here's a picture I'm currently loving of Steve and me at Rebecca and Marco's wedding (that I haven't blogged about yet...).
7. I have taken a liking to red wine. Maybe thanks to the family I tutor for since they always share it with me. Not while I'm tutoring duh.
8. One of my faves is Cupcake's malbec. I also like Green Fin's red table wine from Trader Joe's. AND it's only $3.99. Booyah!
9. I am loving avocados. Diced up on a plate, plain and simple. Yum!
10. I've hardly seen Steve lately because he's been on these bachelor parties (Outer Banks and Key West!) and working so much. I miss spending time with him.
2. This school year has been the most challenging, emotional, hectic, and just down right hard one yet.
3. We are finally into the single digits people. Single digits! We currently have 8 school days with kids remaining. I can do anything for 8 more days.
4. I cannot tell you how pumped I am for sweet summertime.
5. We have 3 more weddings to attend this summer.
6. Here's a picture I'm currently loving of Steve and me at Rebecca and Marco's wedding (that I haven't blogged about yet...).
7. I have taken a liking to red wine. Maybe thanks to the family I tutor for since they always share it with me. Not while I'm tutoring duh.
8. One of my faves is Cupcake's malbec. I also like Green Fin's red table wine from Trader Joe's. AND it's only $3.99. Booyah!
9. I am loving avocados. Diced up on a plate, plain and simple. Yum!
10. I've hardly seen Steve lately because he's been on these bachelor parties (Outer Banks and Key West!) and working so much. I miss spending time with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
yay! glad you're back!
Post a Comment