5 Year Olds Can Make You Blush

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This morning I had a surprise IEP meeting the minute after I walked into my classroom. Two and a half hours later (!!!), I return to my classroom from the surprise meeting to my kids eating snack. My assistant allowed me a few minutes to catch my breath, walk my lunch to the refrigerator finally, and get my laptop set up for the day.

I sat at my table, quickly checking my morning email. On my table, I had a baggie of honey wheat pretzel twists. A little boy in my class (whose mom has told me he has a crush on me, ha) comes up to my table and says, "Ms. Forcier, I have two words for you...1. (pointing to the pretzels) I have those things at home and 2. You look hot!" and then he runs back to his seat.

He sure knows how to work the ladies. And also, that was more than two words.

3 comments:

Heather said...

aww we have the best job :) hope you're doing well! i want updates on your wedding plans!

Elizabeth said...

haha that is great! Teaching def. keeps you on your toes, never get bored thats for sure!

Ashley said...

haha- only in kindergarten
:)