Wedding Planning

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have been over my head in wedding planning since Christmas. Steve and I decided to wait until the holidays were over to jump into planning, so the day after Christmas we hit the ground running.

We both LOVE going to Old Town, so we were trying to find a location in Old Town for our wedding, but it just didn't work out. After looking at many options, we've decided to have the ceremony at my church and our reception at Springfield Country Club. Oh, our wedding is July 25, 2009, I guess I should have mentioned that. I know, I know, it's fast approaching! Being a teacher is was just so much easier to plan it during the summer.

We also have booked a DJ, a photographer (love her!), and have a lady who will make our cake. I have been dress shopping a bit, but haven't bought a dress just yet.

We certainly still have a LOT to do, but we're well on our way to planning our wedding. I even have a binder with 15 dividers. Have I told you that organization makes me happy? Really, really happy.

I have no excuse for not filling you all in sooner. I come home every night and sit in front of the computer. I spend all my time researching all sorts of wedding ideas (and part of the time reading blogs). I'll will certainly have to spend more time on my own.

By the way...Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

The Laci's said...

Yay! So exciting! I cant wait!