Annapolis

Monday, May 5, 2008

A few weekends ago, Steve and I went to Annapolis to visit Steve's friend Bobby from Tech. We had a great time catching up, seeing Bobby's new house, meeting his new dog, enjoying downtown Annapolis, and we even got a taste of the famous breakfast roll (bacon, egg, and cheese rolled in a pretzel) from the Amish market (sounds weird, I know, I was skeptical at first too, but it was delicious!!). We can't wait to go back and visit during the summer when the weather is nice - downtown Annapolis was a blast! I wish I had some better pictures to show you of our visit, but here's what happens when Steve mans the camera for the night:

Let me take a picture of Melissa

Oh, doesn't she look cute over there, look at me, Melissa!

Say CHEESE, Melissa!

I need another picture of Melissa!

Oh, I should take one of Bobby and Sean, too.

Proof that Steve was there...

And of course, we can't forget a picture of the random guy that fell asleep at the bar. Who does that?!?!

Sorry for the Melissa-filled post. That's just what happens when I hand over camera duty for a night. I guess I'll have to take the reigns again next time.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Melissa,

Thank you soo much for the baby book and socks. I had a pretty long day at work today and I loved coming home having baby gifts waiting. It was very sweet of you. Thank you for thinking of us!

Elizabeth